What information we keep
Doha Family may collect and keep information such as your name, email address, phone number, home country and IP address. We may also collect family information that you voluntarily provide to us so we can match prizes with appropriately aged-children.
How we obtain this information
- You registered to receive newsletters from Doha Family or Doha Mums
- You are or were a member of Doha Mums, our umbrella company
- You entered a contest on our website
- You submitted a photo for a photo contest
- You completed a survey or form and requested to be added to our mailing list
- You submitted an entry for a free directory listing
- You requested via email to be added to our mailing list
- You are or were an advertiser
How we use your information
- We may send newsletters and other emails to you from Doha Family
- We may send offers, advertisements and event announcements to you on behalf of third parties
- We may offer you the opportunity to participate in contests, surveys and special events
- We may aggregate non-identifying information (e.g. age, nationality, number of children) to provide demographic information to our advertisers
We NEVER sell or give your contact details or other personal information to third parties. Any announcements or advertisements on behalf of third parties come directly from us to protect your contact information.
At some point it is possible that we will hold contests in which the entrants' contact information is provided to a third party sponsor or prize provider. If and when this happens we will make sure that this disclosure is obvious.
We NEVER purchase contact details or personal information from third parties.
All newsletters and promotional emails from Doha Family and Doha Mums contain an “unsubscribe” link, which you should use to remove yourself from all newsletters and promotional emails. You can re-subscribe at any time, but please note that you will need to unsubscribe to Doha Family and Doha Mums communications separately.
Some sections of our website allow you to make comments via Facebook. As with any social media you should remember that others may be able to view your Facebook profile and send private messages to you unless you have proactively changed your Facebook settings to prevent this. These scenarios are entirely beyond the control of Doha Family.