Join Our Team!
Our Doha Family is growing!
We are an award-winning parenting magazine based in Doha, Qatar, run by a small team of professionals, expats and parents with an appreciation for quirky designs, a good sense of humour, and coffee. We are currently looking to fill the below positions. Thanks for looking!
Are you a social butterfly, constantly organizing get-togethers, and planning play dates with friends? Then you'd be perfect for our events coordinator position.
We are looking for someone that can handle the organisation and execution of events from start to finish. They need to be organised, outgoing and engaging for both the members as for the clients (locations). It’s important for the events coordinator to be able to work independently and efficiently while coordinating with other team members. If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Minimum two years experience in events, event coordination or a related field
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking), Arabic is a plus but not required
- Excellent people skills, charisma, and a good laugh
- Impeccable organisational skills
- Applicants must be based in Qatar, preferably Doha and have their own reliable mode of transportation
- Liaising with the venue to decide on a time, date and activities keeping in mind the interests and availability of DM members
- Identifying new locations and businesses to host events
- Inviting guests and handing RSVPs
- Ensuring that the event goes smoothly: arriving early to check people in and making sure everything is properly set up
- Recruiting and manage volunteers for events